Action Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. At Your Service!
Here at Action Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we make it a point to always be ready to respond to your service calls, no matter when it is. We keep our lines open so our team of highly trained staff can attend to your most urgent HVAC repair or maintenance needs. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if your heating or air conditioning system encounters any of the following problems:
- Thermostat malfunction – programmable thermostats are designed to make indoor temperature control easier and more convenient. If your thermostat stops functioning properly, you’re losing out on those two perks.
- Furnace power failure – if your furnace is unable to ignite properly or won’t power on at all, the problem might be due to a dirty flame sensor, pilot, or burner.
- Unusual noises – it’s normal for HVAC equipment to produce sounds, but have yours checked if you start to hear high-pitched, rattling, banging, or screeching sounds.
- Hot air from AC unit – if your air conditioning unit isn’t cooling the space adequately, your thermostat might not be programmed properly.
- Unpleasant odors – your HVAC system should help you breathe cleaner indoor air. Unpleasant odors can indicate poor indoor air quality. Other odors to be wary of include electrical odors, burning odor, and gas odor.
There’s a slew of other HVAC problems you might encounter, and not all of them can be fixed with simple troubleshooting steps. This is why Action Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers emergency HVAC repair services. We also offer extended warranties, light commercial HVAC services, preventive maintenance agreements, sheet metal fabrication, indoor air quality improvement equipment, and air duct sealing.
Our doors are open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM daily except Saturdays and Sundays. We accept cash, check, financing with approved credit, and credit card payments. Call us today at (843) 875-2993 to learn more about our products and services or to schedule an appointment.